|Type of Boat||Guest:
|14' 35 Hp OB Duratech||$75||$125||$625||$100||$150||$750||$1,500|
|16' 9.9 Hp Aluminum||$60||$95||$475||$70||$125||$625||$500|
|14' 9.9 Hp Aluminum||$50||$85||$425||$60||$110||$550||$500|
|Canoe||$20||$30||$150||$25||$35||$175||CC on file|
|Tandem Kayak||$30||$50||$250||$35||$60||$300||CC on file|
Rental Information and Policies
- Rental Agreement Contract and Security Deposit Required
- Boat Rentals are subject to a 30-day cancellation policy (unless weather conditions deem unsafe)
- ALL RENTALS SUBJECT TO 8% STATE TAX
- Weekly rentals are for 6 days. Pay for 5, one day is free
- Sorry, no advanced reservations for marked* half-day rentals. After 12 only and by chance only
- Daily rentals begin at 8am and boats are due back at the docks by 5pm
Rentals include life jackets and paddles. All people in each boat must have a lifejacket. Children 16 yrs of age and under must wear a lifejacket. Please return lifejacket to the office porch when done with it.
Gas is additional. Boats leave the docks full. They are filled upon your return and you are responsible for the amount used. All mixed gas for small boats must be purchased here at Wilsons to ensure proper mix.
Rentals of pontoon boats readily available in the area.
Fishing licenses and bait are available in the area - in Rockwood at the Moosehead Bait and Tackle. In Greenville at Indian Hill Trading Post and Maine Guide Fly Shop.
14' 9.9 Hp Aluminum
16' 9.9 Hp Aluminum
14' 35 Hp Duratec
Click for weather forecast